Saturday, March 28

peaberry - EclipseCon slides now available

My EclipseCon talk on peaberry seems to have been well received, although I think it would have been even better if I'd reduced the technical content to allow time for more questions. I always find short talks harder to plan than long talks, and this was a good learning experience.

If you missed the talk you can either view it on gPublication or download the original presentation.

Of course hearing from my boss that he was closing our company the night before didn't really help. But I'm glad I got the chance to visit EclipseCon one more time and expand my network, which will come in useful for my upcoming job search.

So if you know of any companies interested in hiring someone with good Java, OSGi, and Maven skills... let me know :)

No comments: